KINDERSCHUTZ KITA is growing! And we are looking for new colleagues. Our house for children at Pasing is being built up as a bilingual establishment (German/English) with 2 nursery groups and 3 kindergarten groups.
For building up our establishment, we are looking for
two english educators (m/f/d), for one of our nursery groups and for one of our kindergarten groups
in fulltime (39 hours), from now on.
- Accompanying the children according to their needs and furthering their individual talents;
- Assisting in implementation of our participative situation-oriented appraoch and further development of these concepts;
- Support in planning, organization and implementation of pedagogic work as well as assuring the daily course;
- Establishment of a confidential relationship to children and parents;
- Competent contact for parents in the sense of a partnership in education and upbringing;
- Holding regular development discussions.
- Completed pedagogic education or course of studies with respective approval by the government of lower Bavaria or the possiblity of staff approval (e.g. Bachelor of Arts in childhood practice, diploma in nursery nursing, bachelor of social work etc.);
- Intercultural competence and joy in working in an international ambient;
- Capacity for teamwork and open manners;
- Joy in implementation and further development of our pedagogic concept;
- English as a mother tongue or on a mother-tongue level (proven);
- German on no less than level B2 and willigness to further develop this knowledge.
- A secure work in a dynamic team, in one of our lovingly designed establishments, where sustainability is lived;
- The chance for personal and professional further development by team supervision and internal as well as external trainings;
- Support of pedagogic work by a qualified expert consultaiton and various professional competence in the team;
- Attractive pay pursuant to the system of TVöDSuE depending on qualification;
- Attractive additional benefits, such as company pension, asset-forming benefits, and annual special pay;
- 30 days of holiday and 5 days of educational holiday as well as 2 health days per year;
- Reductions for the public transportation ticket, job bicycle and MVG bicycle;
- Steps of company health management;
- Employee events such as employee festivities.
Are you interested?
Then, we are looking forward to your application!
Please send your application, preferably electronically, by indicating the Job ID 3807 to:
Or quickly and simply apply directly via our online application form!
The job has also been advertised pursuant to §93 BetrVG.
Further information is avaiable from:
Michaela Prell (in charge of processes and human ressources)
Tel 089 23 17 16 – 7716